Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I need Inspiration!

Well today I was search through some blogs and it kind of inspired me. I’ve been feeling in kind of a slump this week and I’m not sure why, whether it be that I do not want to be at work, or the fact that, (this only enforces my thinking process today) but on the radio they stated that this week is the most “boring” week, being, we are outside of the holidays, most of our resolutions have either failed or never even gotten off the ground, there are no days off until Memorial day which in turns makes most of the “workers in the work force” bored and feel they do not want to be at work. I being one of these “worker bees”. I wish some days I was back in “the good old days” where I didn’t need to work, that I was taken care of and I could just enjoy life, like I use to. But I keep being reminded that reality is at my forefront now, so I can and am no longer the “lil stay at home wifey”. I can dream can’t I? But it does frustrate me to no end because I have so many ideas and “wanna do lists” in my head that when I finally have the weekend in front of me, the only things that end up being done are the essentials “groceries, dishes and runs to infamous wally world for last minute staples”. I want the days ahead of me to be open and free, to know that if I want to get up and make a nice breakfast, and be a blob on the couch with my cross-stitch and movies that I can, but when that day comes upon me, I just think of all the stuff I “NEED” to get done, instead of stuff I “WANT” to get done. Does that make any sense? I started making my list yesterday of everything that just popped into my head, from giving the dogs a bath, to ordering new windows once my income tax money comes in. It is so scattered and so random, but I needed to do that to find solace in my every confusing head. When I get in moods and moments like this, I always end up turning to my “safe haven book” Simple Abundance, which always turns me around. I started again with reading it yesterday during lunch, in hopes to open back the window into my lil soul. I’m not sure why I even write this because there isn’t many that DO read what I write, but I guess it’s in the back of my head saying “let me out, let me out”, so here I go, “letting it out”. Random thought of the day, I did make reservations for our Williamsburg trip over Memorial Day weekend, so that made me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment