Thursday, December 6, 2012

I dont wanna wait, for our lives to be over...

Ever have one of those comfortable homey thoughts where you wish it was a snowy day, you were stuck inside, and you could snuggle on the couch and watch Dawson’s Creek on DVD, put a puzzle together and either drink hot cider, or have wine and cheese? Yep, I had one of those lil visuals today on my ride to work. I’m not really a “winter” person, but I do like snow, when I do not have to go outside, only because it kind of “blankets” the outside world, while we are tucked safely at home, and no one has to drive anywhere. So when I think of “snow” or “winter” I think of days like this. Where albeit my OCD does get the best of me, but if I have it planned in my head to NOT anything, then I can kind of stick to it. I think this will be a plan in the near future because for some reason I’m having a craving for a day like that. Since the weather outside is now getting a little colder, I can truly say I am very grateful for our home. I would prefer not to work, and just be a “housewife” again, but I believe those days are over for good, but I can dream can’t I?

No comments:

Post a Comment