Monday, January 28, 2013

Perspective

There are times in life when perspective comes into play and you take a step back and say “wow”, you are my everything!!! It’s so hard to explain unless you have been there and felt the same thing that is going on inside my heart. It’s almost to the point that like I’ve said before, it’s that “overwhelming feeling again”. She knows what I am referring to. If you have never had the chance or stumbled upon these kind of feelings, they are like a champagne glass bubbling over. It brings you back to the time back when you first started “hanging out” and if your fingertips graced upon one another in passing, or when you look into the eyes and see deep inside that person’s soul, when thoughts are completed before you ever have the conversation…even memories seem more vibrant…sometimes I feel like I’m the only one who rambles like this but its ok, because anyone who knows me, just “considers the source”. I’m usually the sarcastic friend, the friend who is a fly by the seat of my pants type of personality, you never know what I’m going to same, but when I do say something it usually what others are thinking and are afraid to say, so in instances where I am “sappy” just take it as it is… and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment