Monday, December 3, 2012

A post is a post is a post!

Well well, well, I finally remembered my password to get back into blogging, its been a year since my last post. Ugh.. oh well, no better time than the present to start again right? Well let’s see…Christmas is coming upon us so quickly, I’m still getting over Thanksgiving. I have so much stuff I need to get “present” wise its crazy. Not to mention budget the money to match what I need to get *sigh*. Oh well, its not like no one else is in the same boat as me….but we did make a lot of big purchases over Black Friday which one I am still recuperating over. We purchased an over the head microwave to add to our kitchen ensemble. Yep we have been slowly but surely buying new kitchen cabinets which albeit are now stored in the garage *insert frustrating growl here, as I will never have my garage back for my car*. Secondly we purchased another yep, get ready for the squeals, “DOG”! I know I know, I swore up and down I was not going to give in, but the fact that she is a lil dog is a plus, and that also she was born on the anniversary of us meeting was a plus as well. She is such a little fart, I can’t stand it, I feel like when I’m walking thru the house, I’m gonna step on a lil Scottish terrier body as she is underfoot, but it is just her way of saying, I love you mommy, and I’m going to follow you around forever!.. Work is still work, I get so depressed coming to work, and I think most of the depression lies with the drive. If I didn’t have such a long drive I don’t think it would be a problem, but it is, and I can’t seem to get over this hump. Heather got a promotion about 2 months ago, and she loves her new found glory, not to mention the pay is great but she works a lot of overtime which helps her pay accumulate. This is a good thing, we are still getting adjusted because she use to get paid weekly on Thursday, then the company switched it to weekly on Friday, then was switched to every other week, and now with her increase its every other week, but a larger amount, but it’s something I’m never sure what it will be. I have an idea in my head which I need it that way to keep me organized, and anything over that “idea” is a plus which I am rolling into the savings account, not to mention I’m repaying back the dog purchase, so I don’t feel so scatter brained. I’m going to be more on point at blogging, as it seems to open up my head a bit, even if it is just for a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment