Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday, Monday, Dreary Monday

Monday is always the first day of the work week and for some reason it’s a date of depression. I loathe coming to work on Mondays, let alone having it rainy and foggy. Ugh, oh well, not much I can do about it, but I just needed to vent a bit. This past weekend was very funfilled, we went to the Bass Pro Shop on Friday after work, and picking up the kids, that place I never use to like until H drug me along and I have to admit I do enjoy it. Especially the clothing section, oh and the dehydrating and spice/food saver section. I have all these ideas in my head to do some dehydrating but I can’t seem to find the time. But I guess what I will do is the start of the new year I plan on doing it. I’d love to make my own beef jerky, but just not use deer meat. So that was our plans for Friday, then we hit our favorite restaurant Chilis and had a great time. Saturday we all split up and did Christmas shopping, Nick and I went down to the outlets and the Hagerstown Mall, and Maddie and H did the Chambersburg stores. We eventually all ended up back at home, where I made shrimp scampi, which was delish. Sunday we headed to my cousin’s house in Ephrata for a family get together, with yummie food. Today I just got an email from our CEO stating that they are giving us off work on 12/24, which is great, because I’m off that whole week until the 28, which is Friday, so I’ll work one day then off again. This weekend we need to finish up Christmas shopping then I need need need to do baking, which probably will be on Sunday. Mmmm wonder what cookies I will bake this year??

No comments:

Post a Comment