Thursday, May 9, 2013

Take me away.....

Well well well, Today is just another day, but to me it is the day before the weekend which in turn is “Mother’s day”. Yay me, yay for spending quality family time with the ones I love the most. Lord knows I need some fun time as work has been knocking me out lately, as well as the health of my father. In the hospital out of the hospital, in rehabilitation center, out of rehab center, back home, falls, back in hospital, and the cycle continues. I blew up at my mother 2 days ago, and I did feel bad about it after the fact but after holding everything in for so long, it had to come out and it came out in the shape of a Lion over the telephone. I definitely have my father in me when it comes to my bluntness. But sometimes when you talk all nice and comforting like no one hears you until you blast it into their ear and I did, I blasted so loud, I had my heart racing. I then had to take a few deep breaths after the telephone conversation ended just so I could get back to my normal place. Of course I apologized to her the next morning, and stated that I needed to say what I said, and get it off my chest. I won’t repeat myself. What she does with the information I told her, she will do, what she won’t do will just be that. Sometimes you just need to say things to feel better, but sometimes I feel like, don’t tell me so my sanity remains. Ya know? Anyways, I know the inevitable and I am dealing with that, her on the other hand blah blah blah. So back to the “fun weekend” that we have planned. It may just be the normal yard sale adventures, or going out to Chili’s for our Queso, but it’s the consistency of it all, that is the best way to keep a family going. If you have nothing to look forward to then why do you live? I do know I’m looking forward to heading to Williamsburg the end of the month. We do this vacation every year, and we always have so much fun. I love the history and architecture that Williamsburg has not to mention we always hit the yummy “Cheese Shop” the first full day we are there to go get our cheese and wine and sit and watch the people. Ah…take me away….

No comments:

Post a Comment