Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Here I come

Today is day one or shall I say day two of the new year. We were able to put away most of the decorations yesterday and after a little chaotic blurb of my OCD’ness freaking out, I was able to calm down and get to business. Its hard to explain that if there is chaos around me, I get chaotic, hence the house in disarray. But nonetheless, once I was able to get things under control I calmed, down, my anxiety (acid burn) went away and I was a happy lil butterfly. I was on such a roll, I couldn’t stop, until H said to me, can you come sit with me…and well that was it, once that happened, we were both gone. Our bellies were full from the Pork and Sauerkraut and the blanket was just warm and out of the dryer, I wrapped that around me and we both took a good 3-4 hour nap and woke up at 9:53!! It was nice but also depressing because we had to feed the dogs and then head up to bed but it felt so good to just relax. I love naps especially when I wake up and its either snowing or rainy and I know I do not have to do anything. This on the other hand was like good and bad knowing that I needed to get up for work in the morning. This weekend we are looking forward to getting more organization done, getting back on track with our budget, hopefully my new printer will come, so I can get on the coupon websites and blogs and print out those coupons. Yay me, also hopefully putting the final wallboard up in the downstairs bathroom to finish that project once and for all. Ugh..oh well I just love this time of year, its like “early early spring cleaning”.

No comments:

Post a Comment